Workplace Health & Safety
RRC provides expert advice on health safety at work in accordance with the provisions of the implementing rules of occupational safety health Law No. 319/2006
Preparing documentation file includes:
- Effective participation to assimilate checking and verification of the implementation of the proposed measures;
- Providing information and training for workers in WSH for all staff categories;
- Checking knowledge and application of Health at Work security measures by all workers
- Evidence of high risk and specific areas and determining areas that require safety and/or health signs, according to GD no. 971/2006
- Making an initial audit on company assessment in terms of health and safety at work;
- Informing the employer on deficiencies found;
- Ensure the establishment of the Committee of Health and Safety at Work at company level (if applicable), preparing CSSM documentation, attending CSSM meetings, ITM (territorial labor inspectorate) activity reporting to CSSM, according to GD no. 1425/2006;
- The participation of a representative of the External Service during checks carried out by authorities;
- Drawing responses on the measures imposed by the authorities as a result of checks carried out and follow up implementation of measures taken by the labor inspectors;
- Preparing WSH registers, according to legislation in force.
Assistance monthly price depends on the type of work!